$90,000 - $100,000 + 401(k) 3% Match + Bonus + Unlimited Holiday + Health Package + Training
Are you an experienced Process Engineer with a manufacturing background looking for a role where you will take the technical lead on a wide range of high value projects from concept to completion?
This an excellent opportunity to play a pivotal role in the future of this world leading manufacturing company offering further training and development as well as large bonuses to significantly increase your earnings.
This is a great time to join this well-established company who have a great reputation for looking after their staff and developing their employees. They are going through a period of continued expansion and are looking for a Process Engineer to progress in line with their growth. On offer is a fantastic company package, career progression and training.
In this highly varied role you will be responsible for improving the efficiency of manufacturing equipment by developing and implementing process specifications, procedures for operators, and establishing best practices for control standards. You will also identify opportunities to improve products or reduce costs by using your knowledge of fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment, assembly methods, quality control standards, or product design, materials and parts.
This is a great opportunity for a Process Engineer to work autonomously in a rapidly expanding market leading organization, offering a great platform for earning potential through bonuses. The role offers the chance for technical progression, to take the lead and showcase experience.
* Provide technical expertise or support related to manufacturing, troubleshoot new or existing product problems involving designs, materials, or processes, and train production personnel in new or existing methods.
* Communicate manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, or other information to facilitate production processes, design, install or troubleshoot manufacturing equipment,
* Supervise technicians, technologists, analysts, administrative staff, or other engineers.
* Showcase knowledge of processes for fabrication
* Determine the root causes of failures using statistical methods and recommend changes in designs, tolerances, or processing methods.
* 3 years minimum experience as a Process Engineer
* Bachelors Degree in Engineering required (Mechanical preferred)
* Great communication skills
Key Words: Process, Engineer, Manufacturing, Development, Continuous improvement
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ryan Hughes at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.