Process Engineer (Water)
Salary Negotiable DOE + Performance Bonus + Company Pension + 32 Holidays + Travel Expenses
Are you an experienced Process Engineer with a background in the Water industry and looking to climb further up the ladder by entering into a position of significant responsibility within a leading UK consultancy that has recently secured multimillion pound contracts with major environmental organisations and water suppliers?
This company has expanded over recent years to cover everything from Water and Utilities consultancy to Renewable Energy plant services and recruitment. They have employees across the UK and are now looking to bring a number of new Process Engineers into the business at all levels to support the work they do in the Water industry.
As a Process Engineer within this company you will be working across several departments within the business to provide technical guidance and support throughout project delivery and taking responsibility for things such as process modelling and calculations, equipment sizing and producing Process Flow Drawings.
The ideal candidate will be educated to Degree level in Chemical Engineering or a similar discipline and will have gained several years' experience working within the Water industry. While not essential, Chartered status is also highly advantageous.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to leave their mark on major high-value Water projects across England while also having the opportunity to immerse themselves in projects of a wide variety where no day or week will ever be the same.
* Working across multi-disciplinary teams to provide guidance and support where required
* Producing documentation such as Process Flow Drawings and Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams
* Carrying out various calculations and equipment sizing
* Liaising with internal consultants and clients on relevant matters throughout project delivery
* Occasionally travelling to visit sites
* Educated to Degree level in Chemical Engineering or closely linked subject
* 3+ years' experience in the Water industry
* Chartered status (highly advantageous)
* Full UK driving license
Reference Number: BBBH186921
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Stuart Goble at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.