Process Engineer (Machining / Manufacturing)
1st Shift - Immediate Hire available
$65,000 - $70,000 + Lots of Overtime + Training from experts + Progression into management + excellent medical cover for $7/week + 4 weeks PTO + Holidays + 401k Match up to 6%
Do you have experience with process improvement in a manufacturing or machine shop environment? Are you looking for an opportunity to progress your career into management in a company that always promotes from within?
On offer is an excellent opportunity to be the go to engineer playing a key role in the engineering team. As the business is growing rapidly you will be able to progress and do lots of overtime to increase your earnings.
The company are a manufacturer of automotive components and are known for offering a brilliant place to work. This company have a great benefits package where you can have full medical cover for $7 a week with 4 weeks of PTO, holidays and 401k match up to 6%
The role would suit someone with Process Improvement experience in a manufacturing or machining environment
- 40 hours a week - Monday to Friday - 1st shift
- Process Improvement on machining equipment
- On the shop floor at least 50-70% of the time
- Lots of overtime available and great benefits on offer
- Process Engineer, Industrial Engineer or Manufacturing Engineer
- Process and Continuous Improvement experience
- Looking for a long term position with progression, overtime, training and great benefits
If interested in the role or would like more info please click apply or contact Dan Fitsall at Rise Technical Recruitment