Process Improvement Engineer (Foundry)
$65,000 - $70,000 + Overtime + Progression + Low Insurance costs $7/ week for full medical, dental, vision with family cover options + 4 weeks PTO + Holidays + 401K match
Do you have Continuous and Process Improvement experience with Foundry knowledge looking for a company to progress your career into leadership with great benefits?
On offer is an excellent opportunity to receive specialist training that will prepare you for progression into a Team lead and management roles.
The company are a manufacturer of products for the automotive industry. They are known for offering a great place to build a career with their training programs, career progression and excellent company benefits.
The role would suit a Process or Continuous Improvements Engineer from a Foundry or Casting background.
- Improve the casting process
- Monday to Friday - 1st shift 6:30 am - 4:30 pm.
- Improve risering process. 50-70% on the shop floor
- Process improvement / continuous improvements experience
- Ideally have some experience in a foundry / casting environment
- Looking for a long term career with progression and great company benefits.
If interested in the role or would like more information please click apply or contact Dan Fitsall at Rise Technical Recruitment.