Based in Shropshire, Commutable from: Telford, Shrewsbury, Stafford
12 Month Contract, potential for permanent
£28,000 - £30,000, Inside IR35 (Paid via umbrella PAYE)
Do you have experience in procurement? Have you worked within a manufacturing environment? On offer is an immediately available contract role with an industry leading electrical manufacturing company.
The company have been established for over the 30 years and manufacture a range of bespoke test products for blue chip clients.
On offer is a great opportunity where you will be working within a small team. Main responsibilities will include but not limited to order, expedite and interpret forecasts for all Group & third party materials and to provide administration support to Planning, Material Control and Purchasing teams.
This role would suit someone who has previous experience in a procurement, purchasing/supply chain role or similar, ideally for a manufacturing company, who is available for an immediate start.
- To order, expedite and interpret forecasts for all Group & third party materials, in line with the business needs, and to provide administration support to Planning, Material Control and Purchasing teams.
- Ensure all H&S procedures are adhered to as well as quality standards
- Full time, 12 month contract (inside IR35) highly likely to go permanent
- Previous experience in a procurement, supply chain role or similar
- Experience of procurement, demand management, supply chain, international import/export (desirable)
- Knowledge of ERP systems (SAP preferable), Microsoft
- Available for an immediate start
Reference Number: BBBH172921
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sophie Fox at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.