Procurement Manager (Solar)
£35,520 - £37,000 + 4 Day Working Week Pro Rata + Progression + Holidays + Pension + Free Parking + Discounted Solar Packages
Are you a procurement manager looking for a new opportunity to develop your career within a rapidly expanding company?
On offer is a chance to get a foothold in an expanding team, helping to drive the company forward. This opportunity offers the great opportunity to grow with the company - with the chance to implement personal autonomy into the company direction, a rewarding next step within a dynamic and forward-thinking organisation.
The company is passionate about renewable energy - striving for a carbon-zero society. They are looking for someone who matches their passion for the environment and can help promote the company goals.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in business procurement who has experience in stock management, negotiating of credit terms and general stock procurement,
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a procurement manager to join their expanding operations early, playing a pivotal role in company growth and direction.
- Procurement of stock for projects - liaising with both the sales team and project managers to ensure jobs have the requisite equipment.
- Procurement of equipment at the best available price
- Negotiating credit terms with preferred suppliers
- 4 day working week - with great progression available.
- Holiday and pension schemes
- Excellent company culture.
- 3 years in procurement, ideally in the renewable energy sector
- Experience in Sage or Xero
- MS office competent
Reference Number: BBBH200403
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Alfie Dunn-Lowes at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications, and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.