Product and Training Engineer (Days Role)
£30k - £35k salary
Our Client is a heavy construction manufacturing business, they are highly profitable and driven by strategic growth both organic and through acquisition. Well established and identified as a market leader in their field, this company sets the standard by employee satisfaction, excellent customer service and providing a product that is unrivalled by their competition.
This opportunity is for an experienced Commissioning/Manufacturing Engineer who is looking for a technical role, with career development. the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the sales team to develop and improvement of existing manufacturing systems and processes and make sure the company continue to be a market leader
- Assist the Sales Team with any technical issues
- Responsible for keeping up with market/industry knowledge and pricing
- Responsible for the creation of sales drawings/site layout drawings on request from dealers.
- Assist the Product Manager with the implementation of new machines to market
- The Successful Applicant
- BEng in Engineering or relevant experience in a similar role.
- A sound knowledge of manufacturing, material management and industrial engineering.
- experience of commissioning and fault finding on materials processing equipment.
- Live in or commutable to Dungannon
For further information on this confidential assignment, please email an up-to-date CV and contact number to Thomas.Bartley@Risetechnical.co.uk
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Tom Bartley at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.