Product Manager - Banking and Payments
Fully Remote (Office space pass across UK)
£Up to £115,000 + Stocks + Private Healthcare + Pension + Remote/Flexible working + Home office setup support + Progression + Holidays
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of an early stage Fintech start-up who are looking to grow, develop and innovate. The company are looking for a Product Manager with Core Banking experience to aid in their growth and take on responsibility to be heavily involved in the movements they are looking to make within the finance industry.
In this role you will lead the discovery and delivery of the banking and payments infrastructure required to shape the banking and payments platform whilst contributing to the vision and product strategy to take to market. You will also work with the engineering team as you direct the financial, operational and legal obligations necessary to run a fully authorised bank.
The ideal candidate will have experience in Fintech, ideally within Banking or Payments. Experience working with engineering teams to translate product vision into real solutions is essential to succeed in this position. You will also have experience working closely with Product Designers (UX/UI). You will have a proven track record in running customer research processes with both Quantitative and Qualitative methods as part of product discovery.
This is a very rare opportunity to become party of a Fintech movement which is taking advantage of a huge gap in the market.
- Take ownership over the Core Banking infrastructure and platform
- Guide the company, figuring out product market fit and strategising approach
- Be the bridge between Engineering/Design and Customers
- Work with the engineering team as you direct the financial, operational and legal obligations
- Fintech experience essential (Ideally Core Banking)
- Experience communicating with engineers and designers
- Proven track record running customer research processes
- 5+ years Product Manager experience
- Experience in one or more business banking products (e.g. demand and term deposit, segregated and operational) and payment schemes (e.g. faster payments, BACS, CHAPS)