Product Manager (m/f/d)
Commutable from Memmingen, Sigmaringen, Ravensburg, Friedrichshafen, Konstanz
€80,000 - €120,000 + Bonus + 30 Days Holiday + Paid Travel + Flexible Working Hours + Healthcare + Job Bicycle + Language Courses
Are you a Product Manager with previous experience, looking for an opportunity to work for one of the largest manufacturers of connection technology, who work with the most well-known companies from the aerospace, defence, rail, marine and offshore sectors?
This is a chance for you to work with some of the newest connection technologies, and make your own mark within a specialist industry.
Looking to continue their growth and establish themselves as the leading global provider of connection technologies, they are looking to recruit a Product Manager to join their highly skilled team.
In this role you will develop and manage proposals for their current innovative product lines, with the aim of initiating new product development. The successful candidate will be initially supported with on-boarding training to get up to speed in the role, and have the opportunity to progress to take on more responsibility in the future.
This role would suit somebody who has professional experience in the field of electromechanical components, and good knowledge of product management.
- Development of proposals for innovative product lines within the specified area market, with the aim of initiating product development.
- Creation and follow-up of the product roadmaps agreed within management.
- Adjustment of the roadmap for internal and external influences.
- Follow-up within the product development, launch, growth, maturity, saturation and decline phases.
- Portfolio management: continuous product analysis and variant creation/scaling with integration of technical and sales interfaces.
- Professional experience in area of aviation electromechanical components.
- Good knowledge of product management.
- Willingness to travel.
- Very good knowledge of German and English.
- Good communication skills.
Reference Number: BBBH173658
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Will Lipscombe at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment GmbH acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.