Product Manager - Pharma/Healthcare/Medical Device/Plastics Background
Liverpool (South), Hybrid working available
Competitive Salary plus Benefits
Are you a manufacturing professional with experience in a Product Manager or related role, looking to work for a growing company who manufacture into the pharmaceutical sector?
This is a newly created role within the business due to growth and acquisition, and is in a key growth area for the business. You will be able to work autonomously and on exciting new areas with multinational clients in the sector.
Progression into leadership positions is available as the company and team grows.
The role will be varied and multi faceted, including project management, client liaison, working with technical, sales, marketing and design teams and will take complete ownership of the products under their responsibility.
- Full time permanent newly created role with a growing manufacturer supplying into the pharmaceutical markets.
- Role will focus on single use material handling plastic products.
- Full ownership of products including market analysis, product pricing, marketing plans, product launch promotion and product development project management, amongst others.
- Working experience in a Product Manager or related role, focused on the development of a product with commercial awareness
- Relevant market/product experience (Pharma/Healthcare/Medical Device/Plastics)
- Experience of project management and cross functional working is essential
Reference Number: BBBH160977
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.