Based in Wokingham
£30,000 - £33,000 + Monthly Bonus (~ £1-2,000/ year) + Progression + Training + 33 Days holiday + Pension + Company Benefits
Do you have maintenance engineering experience and are looking for a position at an industry leading company where you can develop your career through progression and training opportunities?
On offer is the chance to join an excellent company where you will play an integral role within the maintenance department.
The company are well established and are looking for an additional engineer to assist the existing highly skilled team with the smooth running on the cutting-edge machinery.
This would suit someone with mechanical maintenance experience and looking for a long term career at an exciting, medium sized company.
- Set up and carry out a Preventative maintenance schedule
- Organise various maintenance staff to ensure tasks are completed on time
- Assist with production team with fault finding and breakdowns of machinery
- Mechanical maintenance experience
- Ideally knowledge of pressurised systems / tool making equipment
- Looking for a long term role at an industry leading company
Reference Number: BBBH187534
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Dominic Firth-Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.