Commutable from: Chessington , Epsom, Sutton, Leatherhead, Wimbledon
£35,000 - £40,000 + Bonus Scheme + 5 Weeks Holiday + Life Assurance + Pension Scheme
Are you a Production Engineer looking to further your career with bespoke technical training, wanting to work at a highly specialist company working with some of the most notable blue chip clients?
On offer is an excellent opportunity to join a Global Industry Leader in specialist products for a range of Blue chip clients in multiple industry sectors.
The company is in a period of huge growth and they are looking to increase their headcount and build on the foundations of growth they established during the pandemic, whilst offering fantastic bonuses and a great holiday scheme.
This role would suit a Production Engineer who has experience of creating processes and using spreadsheets and CAD drawings to ensure manufacturing processes are lean, safe and efficient.
The ideal candidate would be looking to join a global industry leader in their sector to be involved heavily in their manufacturing processes and to have on the job training and guidance to further your career.
- 2D and 3D Design of fixture tooling
- Creating BOM's and working with MRPs
- New and old product development, testing to industry standards
- Liaising and building relationships with old and new blue chip clients
- Solidworks and Solidcam competent (or willing ot be trained)
- Preferred Degree or Diploma in Engineering
- Time served in a similar role in a precision engineering environment