£42,000-£45,000 + Bonus + Cycle to work scheme + Training/Development + Life Assurance + Pension + Holiday + Perks
Are you an experienced Production Engineer with practical experience in a manufacturing environment looking to join a well-established company within the heating and energy sector, where you will be directly influencing the trajectory of the company?
On offer is the opportunity to join a globally renowned company, giving you the chance to work within the department that is responsible for all current model, new product introduction, engineering, and continuous improvement activities within the plant.
This company specialises in manufacturing products and systems that use renewable energy. Through innovation and quality of service, they now require a Production Engineer to play their part within a team of engineers collaborating across functions, from production, quality, supply chain and maintenance.
In this role, you will help the company continue its goals in growth, whilst also providing a brilliant service by working with NPI project engineers to implement new products to existing and new production lines.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the future successes of a purpose driven business, whilst progressing your career within a highly rewarding role.
- Driving actions with cross functional teams to improve all KPI's for the plant, ensuring production attainment, efficiency, quality and scrap reduction objectives are achieved.
- Manage and implement engineering changes requests from design to production.
- Manage and implement production IT improvement projects across site.
- Support electro-pneumatic production test equipment.
- Mechanical/Electrical engineering background with relevant practical experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience of automated assembly management systems and production IT systems.
- track record as a process/manufacturing engineer delivering significant value to an organisation.
- Possess a practical approach to problem solving using A3/8D problem solving methodology.
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Jake Tottle at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed