Production Engineering Manager
£45,000-£60,000 + Bonus + Cycle to work scheme + Life Assurance + Training + Pension + Holiday
Are you an experienced Production Engineering Manager with proven experience in systems assembly systems engineering, looking to join a well-established company within the heating and energy sector, where you will directly effect the trajectory of the company?
On offer is the opportunity to join a globally renowned business, giving you the chance to take responsibility over a team of engineers collaborating across functions, from production, quality, logistics and maintenance.
This company specialises in manufacturing products and systems that use renewable energy. Through innovation and quality of service, they now require a Production Engineering Manager to identify and implement new technologies, including specification of requirements, capex justifications, planning and implementation.
In this role, you will help the company continue its goals in growth, whilst also providing a brilliant service by driving actions with cross functional trams to improve plant KPI's, ensuring production attainment, efficiency, quality, and scrap reduction objectives are achieved.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the future successes of a purpose driven business, whilst progressing your career in a highly lucrative role.
- Provide leadership to the production engineering team including process, design and maintenance.
- Manage and develop engineering staff potential and oversee and manage engineering project resources.
- Report to the operations support manager responsible for all current models, new product introduction, engineering and continuous improvement activities within the plant.
- Support electro-pneumatic production test equipment.
- Degree qualified in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering with proven experience of assembly systems engineering.
- Experience within an equivalent role.
- Deliver innovative solutions on time and to specification.
- Great people management skills, including the ability to act as a coach to a team of multi-disciplined engineers delivering multiple projects.
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Jake Tottle at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.