Production MIG Welder Night shift + Overtime
Location: Walsall, West Midlands
Salary £17 Per hour
Excellent role on offer for an experienced welder looking to join a market leading, company where you will receive training and have the opportunity to work on technically exiting machinery.
We are currently seeking a skilled Production MIG Welder with a minimum of 3 years of experience in MIG production welding on steel. As a Production MIG Welder, you will be responsible for completing single run butt welds, single run fillet welds, and multi-run fillet welds on steel components.
They are looking for someone who has production Steel experience, this is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a previous welding experience who wishes to advance their career in a rapidly developing company and become a high earning individual.
- Preform MIG production welding on steel components.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings to produce welds to the required specifications.
- Complete single run butt welds, single run fillet welds, and multi-run fillet welds to the required standard
- Inspect completed welds to ensure they meet quality standards.
- Use hand and power tools, as well as welding equipment, to complete welding tasks
Required skills and experience:
- Ability Read and interpret engineering drawings
- Ability to complete single run butt welds, single run fillet welds, and multi-run fillet welds to the required standard
- minimum of 3 years' experience of steel MIG production welding
If you are a skilled Production MIG Welder with the required experience and skills, we would like to hear from you.
Reference Number: BBBH178143
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now", or contact Christopher Palmer at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications, and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.