Production Planning Manager (m/f/d)
Commutable from München, Augsburg, Weßling, Ulm, Memmingen, Landsberg, Rosenheim
Circa €90,000 + 28 Days Holiday + Pension + Remote Working + Bonuses + Flexible Working Hours + Canteen + Free Parking Space + Great Location
Are you a Production Planner with previous experience, looking for an opportunity to work for a leading manufacturer of world-class aviation products?
This is a chance for you to work with innovative technology in the aviation industry, and make your own mark within a specialist sector.
Looking to continue their growth and achieve their goal of creating one of the most advanced aircrafts, they are looking to recruit a Team Lead Production Planner to join their highly skilled team.
In this role, you will control the management of the Work Preparation and Production Planning team, and coordinate the activities with the Teams from Production, Assembly and Maintenance.
This role would suit somebody who has successfully completed an Engineering Degree, preferably in the Aviation field, and has previous experience in planning and controlling aviation projects.
- Management of the Work Preparation and Production Planning team.
- Participating in day-to-day activities such as the creation of work plans, production parts lists, purchase requisitions, and planning of work processes.
- Coordinating all activities of the teams from Production, Assembly, and Maintenance.
- Prioritising activities in coordination with programme management.
- Relevant engineering Degree
- Experience in planning and controlling
- Very good IT knowledge e.g. MS Office and SAP.
- Very good language skills in German and English.
Reference Number: BBBH173370
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Will Lipscombe at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment GmbH acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.