Production / Procurement Engineer
Based at the depot in Stoke-On-Trent
You ideally be based in one of the following locations: Stoke, Crewe, Congelton, Macclesfield, Nantwich, Stafford, Uttoxeter
£32,000- £34,000 + Overtime + Training + Progression + Healthcare + Excellent Benefits
Are you a Procurement / Purchasing Engineer looking to develop your skillset through working for a great company with the opportunity of progression?
On offer is the opportunity to be in a role where you will given the chance to become an industry expert with ongoing progression throughout the business.
The organization are a well renowned European leader in the machining industry. The company are known for valuing their staff by offering structured training and progression making it a great place to work.
The role would suit a Production / Procurement Engineer from an engineering background that has the ability to place orders in Sage 200 whilst keeping up to date production worksheets to help with assembly.
- Liaising between suppliers, manufacturers and relevant internal departments
- Placing orders in Sage 200 and keeping up to date production worksheets
- Days based role Monday-Friday
- Working to work for a great innovative company
- Brilliant knowledge of machining, fabrication and finishing processes alongside great negotiation skills
- Ability to read complex engineering drawings
- Have knowledge of budgets and finances
- Experience in Purchasing, Procurement or buying
- Looking to work for an industry leading company that offers progression opportunities
Reference Number: BBBH161356
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ellis Lock at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.