Production Supervisor/ Team Lead (Manufacturing)
Commutable from Swindon, Cirencester, Royal Wotton Bassett, Chippenham, Calne and the surrounding areas
£30,000 - £37,000 + Days + Autonomy + Overtime + 6% Matched Pension + 30 Days Holiday + Bonus
Are you a motivated Production Supervisor looking to take the next step in your career within an interesting and varied role where you will play a key role in the product processes and overall day to day manufacturing on site, be given excellent company benefits and the chance to progress your career within an expanding, exciting industry?
On offer is a fantastic opportunity for a Production Supervisor/ Team Lead looking to oversee and support a large production team, with career progression opportunities available to Production Manager and beyond.
This is an excellent time to join the company as they are currently undergoing an exciting phase of growth and expansion and are now looking to recruit a Production Supervisor to cater for the increased demand for their products.
In this position you will oversee production, play a key part in the scheduling, organization and optimization of company processes, and supervise a variety of production and site based teams to ensure high standards are maintained.
This position would suit a Production Supervisor, or a Production Team Leader wanting to step up, looking for an autonomous role where they can put their own stamp on a team.
- Production Supervisor/ Team Lead (Manufacturing)
- Leading a variety of production and site based teams
- Overseeing processes, production quality, scheduling, and general man management
- Opportunities for career progression and further training
- Production Supervisor/Production Team Leader
- Strong man management skills
- Manufacturing/ Production based Supervisory experience
- Commutable from Swindon, Cirencester, Royal Wotton Bassett, Chippenham, Calne and the surrounding areas