Production Team Leader
Northallerton, Commutable from: Bedale, Thirsk, Darlington, Middlesbrough
£35,000 + Progression + Excellent Company Benefits + Early Finish on Friday
Are you a production/manufacturing team leader? Are you looking for a days based role and to develop your leadership skills?
This manufacturer have a great reputation and are known for offering a great place to work. Due to the company's expansion they are looking to appoint a Team Leader within the manufacturing/fabrication team. Within this role you will oversee a team of line leaders and technicians to ensure business quality, cost and delivery targets are met.
The role would suit someone who has management experience within a manufacturing company, looking join a business that offer a great place to work and plenty of progression opportunities.
- Overseeing a team of line leaders and technician's within manufacturing/fabrication
- Implement lean manufacturing processes (5s, kaizen, continuous improvement)
- Monday to Friday, 40 hours a week, 7am-4pm, 1pm finish on a Friday
- Team leader/supervisor experience
- Able to read and understand engineering drawings
- Understand lean manufacturing tools (5s, TPM, Std Work, Line Balancing)
- Looking for a long term secure role
Reference Number: BBBH171956
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sophie Fox at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.