Production Team Leader (Food Manufacturing)
Up to £35,000 + Benefits + Pension + Training + Overtime
Fife area, Scotland
40 Hours/week, shifts (no nights, some weekend work)
Are you a Production Team Leader from a Food / FMCG production background looking to join a UK industry leading company?
If you're looking to join a company that actively invests in their staff whilst working in a role that will see you play an important role in the runnning of the site, whilst receiving the chance of progression to higher level roles, then this is the job for you.
The role will focus on leading a team of machine controllers and operatives working on a shift rota than includes some weekend work but no nights (latest end time is 10PM)
- Working for a Food/FMCG Manufacturer on a permanent, shift based role
- Supervising a small team including performance management, training, appraisals,
- Ensure food hygiene and health and safety standards are adhered to
- Manufacturing Production Experience
- Team Leading/management Experience
- From a Food/FMCG background
- Willing to work shifts and driving licence/access to a vehicle
Reference Number: BBBH170741
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.