Project and Construction Coordinator
New York, NY
Up to $80,000 + Great company benefits
A brilliant opportunity for a Project and Construction Coordinator with high-end residential experience to join an ambitious and fast growing company based in a brilliant office in New York with a varied work load.
On offer is the chance to join a reputable business who are seeking a well-rounded individual with great aspirations. They are searching for a professional who is looking to progress their career and grow alongside the company.
This company specialize in interior design, architecture, furniture design and manufacturing within the high-end residential and commercial space. They already have an outstanding pipeline with huge potential for growth which they hope the successful candidate will both aid and share their future aspirations.
As Project and Construction Coordinator, you will bridge the communication gap between designers and external contractors. Provide insight to Senior Designer when it comes to construction related issues. You will go to job sites and contractor's workrooms to inspect work completed by sub-contractors and follow up and schedule sub-contractors to ensure projects are moving in a timely manner.
This is a fantastic and unique opportunity for a Project and Construction Coordinator to take a role in a supportive and successful company with a varied workload alongside a great long term career opportunity.
- Discussing incomplete or on-going tasks
- Provide insight to Senior Designer when it comes to construction related issues
- Consult with general contractors and sub-contractors
- Go to job site and contractor's workrooms to inspect work completed by sub-contractors. You must ensure it aligns with ODG standards
- 2 years' experience in general construction and/or project management
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to read shop drawings, understand construction documents, and construction sets
- Possess a car to travel between New York and New Jersey regularly, or be willing to drive a company car.
- Experience working with interior designers is a big plus, but not required
Reference Number: BBBH171546
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Tom Sturdy at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.