£35,000 - £45,000 + Annual Bonus (Up to 30%) + Training + Career Progression + Excellent Company Benefits
Hemel Hempstead / Hybrid Working
Are you a Junior Project Engineer with a background in Controls and Instrumentation looking to take the next step in your career? Do you want to be exposed to bigger and more valuable projects whilst continuing to develop our technical skillset?
On offer is an exciting position as a Project Engineer that balances maintenance and upgrades of existing controls and instrumentation, with the delivery of new projects and improvements.
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering a variety of projects covering electronic controls and automation disciplines. You will be responsible for the full cycle delivery of the project form initial consultation through to commissioning. You will utilise subject matter experts to assist with the design and programming of technical elements but will be the facilitator between internal and external stakeholders.
Owned by two blue-chip companies in the oil and gas sector, the company play a vital role in the supply and delivery of essential utilities throughout the country. They have a fantastic reputation for employee welfare and development and pride themselves on offering unrivalled career and technical progression opportunities.
This role would suit an Engineer with experience managing multiple projects at one time, looking for a new opportunity working for an industry leader on technically diverse and complex projects.
- Working across multiple projects at any one time, you will be responsible for providing complex solutions to a variety of challenging and technical issues.
- Be involved in initial consultation through to commissioning offering full-cycle input.
- Manage multiple stakeholders at all stages of the project to ensure including internal teams and external clients.
- Possess a qualification (HNC/HND etc) in Control Systems, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent discipline.
- Experience managing multiple multi-disciplined projects at one time with a variety of budgets and resources.
- Candidates from all backgrounds are considered but an interest in the Energy Sector is highly advantageous.
Reference Number: BBBH198182
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Liam Evans at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.