Project Engineer (Hydraulics)
4 Days a week - Monday to Thursday
$90,000 - $145,000 + Training + Advancement + PTO + 401k match up to 3% + Medical + Dental + Employee stock purchase program
Are you a Project Engineer from an Aerospace or hydraulics background looking to take on a lead role in the Engineering team where you will see projects from cradle to grave? Are you looking to play a key role in the design of products and ensure their final production goes smoothly?
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to have full autonomy in your decision making and full trust from my client to carry the role out to the best of your ability. As the company are rapidly expanding, there are lots of opportunities for advancement.
This manufacturer make products specifically for the aerospace and defense sectors. Due to their brilliant reputation, high quality products and a strong customer base they are looking to hire a Project Engineer.
In this role you will take the lead on projects from initial proposal, through design and production release. Lots of the product range involves hydraulics so any experience in this field will be highly desirable.
The role would suit a Mechanical Engineer with aerospace design and manufacturing experience.
- Monday to Friday 40 hours a week
- Understanding customer's requirements, carry out design and then ensure production of products are as expected
- Working with a wide variety of products, mainly including hydraulic valves
- Manufacturing and Design experience
- Ideally have experience working in aerospace industry
- PRO / E or SolidWorks experience
If interested in the role or would like more information please click apply or contact Dan Fitsall at Rise Technical