Do you have experience in production or process environments? Are you looking for a business who are known for investing in their people?
Exciting opportunity on offer to become a part of an industry leading manufacturer, as a Project Engineer. This business are going through an exciting growth period and can offer you an unrivalled amount of career development.
Do you have the ability to work on multiple projects? Are you degree qualified in either mechanical, electrical or chemical engineering?
This leading food manufacturer and have large plans for expansion, and have recently invested over £80m to match their growth ambitions. They are looking to add 3 Project Engineers to grow with the company.
In this role you will manage projects, including developing assignments, schedules, project plans, estimation of cost, coordination of vendors, and managing the execution of projects from conception through start up and commissioning. You will coordinate the implementation of plant, equipment installation and modification ensuring minimal production impact You will participate in the design of plant and equipment taking into account health and safety, production and environmental constrains.
This role would be ideal for someone who is degree qualified, who is currently working in manufacturing or looking to pursue a career in manufacturing. This role offers an unrivalled amount of training, development and career progression.
- Manage your own projects from cradle to grave
- Coordinate the implementation of plant, equipment installation and modification ensuring minimal production impact.
- Participate in the design of plant and equipment
- Assist engineering team to develop, update and monitor efficient system procedures
- £35,000 - £40,000 + Training + Development + Progression, Life Insurance + Health Insurance + Pension + Free Parking
To apply for this role you must:
- Have ran your own projects or assisted in managing
- Have experience working within manufacturing
- Be Degree Qualified: Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering
- Have Strong people skills and strong multitasking skills.
Reference Number: BBBH166714
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nathaniel Morgan at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates."