$140,000 - $170,000 + Progression to Head of Engineering + Training + Healthcare Package + 401k + Bonus.
Stamford, CT - Commutable from Darien, Norwalk, Westport, Bridgeport, Trumbull New Haven, Orange, Shelton, Greenwich, White Plains, Mt Kisco, Pleasantville, Yonkers, Danbury, Bethel.
Are you a Project Engineer with experience in the Consumer Goods industry looking to Take on an exciting role that offers a direct progression plan to the Head of Engineering in your first 2 years?
This is a fantastic role for someone who is looking to receive training on their management skills in preparation for their move to Head of Engineering all while putting their own stamp on the company and having a direct impact on the companies culture.
This company is known for being a great place to work, they have proven this again and again by their retention of staff. They are known for offering fantastic Training and Progression to all levels of staff and a great Benefits Package. They are a Global company that manufacture well known household name brands. And now they are looking for a Project Engineer to Join their growing team!
In this role you will be tasked with Managing the development of new products by working cross functionally with all departments to see products through the full Manufacturing cycle. From Prototype/Design through Tooling, Engineering Builds, Pilot Runs and into Mass Production. You will assure all new Products meet Approval requirements. You will also perform supervisory responsibilities in order to improve effectiveness of the engineering team and you will occasionally travel to Asia to meet with vendors.
On offer is the perfect role for someone who is looking to Receive training on their management skills and looking to progress into a Head of Engineering position.
- Managing the development of new products by working cross functionally with all departments to see products through the full Manufacturing cycle. From Prototype/Design through Tooling, Engineering Builds, Pilot Runs and into Mass Production.
- Assure all new Products meet Approval requirements.
- You will also perform supervisory responsibilities in order to improve effectiveness of the engineering team.
- Travel to Asia to meet with vendors.
- Previous experience in the Consumer Goods industry.
- Experience with SolidWorks, ProE or Keyshot CAD software.
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience with new product development.
Reference Number: BBBH203267
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Billy Elliott at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.
Keywords - Project, Engineering, Manufacturing, CAD, SolidWorks, ProE, Management, Head of Engineering, Consumer Goods, Design, Full Life Cycle, Product, Suppliers, Mechanical, New Product development