£40,000 - £42,000 + Fantastic benefits
Including : 33 days holiday + Holiday buy scheme ( 5 days) + Pension 8% + Life Assurance + Cycle to work scheme + Store discounts + Sick pay + Volunteering Scheme + Employee Assistance Programme
Monday - Friday Days ( 1 Friday in 4 off)
Multiple Locations Considered inc. Alloa, Glasgow, West Yorkshire, Bedford
Are you a Project Engineer looking for the next exciting step in your career with a well-established, rapidly growing company who are well known for their continued training & development, further progression and excellent benefits package?
This fantastic company are industry specialists & have a global client base. With their extensive product lines & exceptional levels of service they are well known for supporting projects across a range of sectors to their loyal customers.
In this role you will be responsible for preparing, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring of Field Service Engineering activities at Customer sites as well as workshop overhauls & repair projects to tight deadlines.
The ideal candidate will have a mechanical background in rotating equipment & have full project lifecycle experience, planning & managing projects from conception to completion ideally within the Oil & Gas/nuclear/ Petrochem or water industries.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer to work for a company who offer training, development & long term progression alongside a great salary & benefits package.
- Take ownership of projects from conception to completion to include: management of field based Engineering activities, workshop projects & spares manufacturing
- Prepare quotations/tenders in line with customer requirements
- Ensure that quality of workmanship and client communications are to a high standard
- Prepare condition assessment & workshop reports
- Procurement of materials, spares and third party actions/services to meet delivery requirements
- Qualified with previous experience as a Project Engineer / Manager / machine shop supervisor or similar in an engineering environment preferably within the Rotating Equipment field (Pumps, Turbines, Valves etc.)
- Ability to manage projects throughout the full project lifecycle
- Strong financial and commercial understanding & project planning/scheduling processes
- Must be medically fit to fulfil the role with the ability to pass security checks
- Looking for training, development & progression with an industry leader
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sarah Hibberd at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.