College Station, Texas
Remote working available
$115,000 - $140,000 + Training + Progression + 401k + Dental + Medical + Vision + Life Assurance + FSA and HSA
Are you a Project Estimator with experience bidding on pipeline facilities project from around $5 - $15 million dollars? Are you looking to take lead on Bids and estimates for clients?
On offer is an excellent opportunity to have full autonomy on carrying out bids and pricing up for estimates. You will be the go to person in the estimating and bids team ensuring everything runs smoothly.
In this role you will calculate cost factors and prepare estimates of materials, equipment and labor requirements. The projects you will be working on will be in the region of $5-$15m.
The company specializes in manufacturing, installing and maintaining pipelines and fabricated facilities. They have built up a great reputation due to their excellent service and specialist knowledge. They have a strong culture and support local communities and boast great staff retention.
The role would suit a Project Estimator with experience of bidding on pipeline facilities, compressor stations, cryogenic plants, fractionators, liquid storage terminals and meter stations.
- Bidding on projects for facilities and plants
- Full estimating of cost including labor, materials and equipment
- Meeting with clients and customers at their sites to do bid walks
- Experience of bidding on projects upwards of $5m
- bidding on pipeline facilities, compressor stations, cryogenic plants, fractionators, liquid storage terminals and meter stations.
- Looking to join a leading company with full autonomy.
If interested in the role or would like more information please click apply or contact Dan Fitsall at Rise Technical Recruitment.