£50,000 - £60,000 + + Pension + Holidays + 4 Days working week
Porton, Sailsbury - Hybrid
Amazing opportunity for an Project Manager to enter a company at the forefront of developing cutting edge technology which will help shape the future of the world we live in today.
This company is looking introduce a 4 day working week to improve the work/life balance of it's staff while also providing the opportunity for you to work on real world issues and make a difference with the work you create.
Established in 2017, this company is looking to reinvent the agricultural and farming industry by introducing innovation into the market to aid with growing crisis that mankind is facing today, feeding 9 billion people sustainably by 2050. This company is looking to introduce robotics and artificial intelligence into the farming industry that will revolutionise our way of thinking, allowing for exponentially cutting chemicals, emissions and improving biodiversity and increasing yields.
As a Project Manager you will be expected to lead a cross functional team, made up of their own team and product squads to drive the delivery of these bespoke features and capabilities. You will be able to work closely with the CPO and CTO to define and maintain the data roadmap and their associated strategy for potential features and capabilities. Working with the Product managers and business analysts to write case studies demonstrating the value their product offerings while also facilitating development, working with the design/ UX and the service team as well as other product squads to ensure forward progress.
This position would suit an Project Manager knowledge and expertise and add value to a start-up looking to make a difference in the world and addressing an issue that will not only affect us but future generations to come.
* Project Manager
* Experienced in leading a cross functional teams of customer funded research projects, bids and bespoke development projects
* Knowledge of Robotics, autonomy, software or AI/ML/Computer Vision Technologies
* Experience working with Agile methodologies
* Hybrid Options - at least 1 a fortnight
* Project Manager
* Experience as a Technical lead or Point of contact, helping various stakeholders throughout its delivery
* Experience of working in a start-up or similar fast-moving environment
* Has a product mindset and awareness of project management principles
* Hybrid Options - Porton, Salisbury