Competitive Salary + Benefits + Career progression + Well established contractor
Monday - Friday (Days)
Head office is Central London based, Projects in & around London
(Experience working on Industrial & Commercial projects is desireable)
This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager with to join a well-established company, with a recognised name in the market. The company is in a period of high growth looking to propel their plans for further growth and success.
Are you a Project Manager looking to join a national, leading contractor, working on exciting large scale projects? Are you looking to join a main contractor & play an integral part in their ongoing success?
The company actively encourage the development of their staff and pride themselves on a dynamic and supportive culture, providing progression opportunities into Senior roles & Contracts Management roles
This Contractor offers multiple constructions services to clients across the UK. Due to their success and increased workload, they are looking for a Project Manager to assist the Contracts Manager in delivering developments successfully, across London & Home Counties. Ideally the candidate will be able to meet higher demands and take them to the next stages of success.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to become an integral part in a business' ongoing success, assisting on large projects in a dynamic environment, working alongside an established and experienced team.
- Assisting the Contracts manager
- Assisting with day to day management of sub contract trades to meet the programme requirements
- Coordination of deliveries and responsibility for distribution of materials.
- Responsibility of day to day H&S management of sub contract trades, obtaining relevant daily permits and recording of
- Reporting to Overall site Manager
- Must have SMSTS or CSCS Managers card
- Must have experience in this role
- Checking quality of all trades
- Ensure operatives obtain permits and working as site rules
- Ability to build teams
- Experience working on industrial projects & commercial projects
- Trade background preferred
- Excellent client side skills
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Barnaby Thorne at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.