£40,000 - £45,000 + Company Car + Training + Progression + Excellent Company Benefits
Hybrid / Remote (Ideal locations: Banbury, Luton, Northampton, Bedford, Stevenage, Milton Keynes, Peterborough or Surrounding Areas)
Are you a Project Manager within the Engineering Industry? Do you want to become the go to Technical Specialist through specialist training, whilst simultaneously playing an integral role in maintaining company success?
This is an opportunity to join a market-leading business, who are renowned for their specialist training and cutting-edge technology. They are pioneers within their industry and looking for a driven engineer to lead their ground-breaking projects.
The company specialise in bespoke automation equipment and supply to clients around the world. You will become the go-to technical expert within the business, where you will play a vital part in providing high quality products to clients.
This role would suit an Engineer with Project Management experience, looking to join a highly regarded business, where you will receive extensive training in order to become a technical specialist in a niche industry.
The Role -
- Full industry training from specialist engineers
- Play an integral role on ground-breaking projects
- Become the go-to technical expert in the business
The Candidate -
- Project Management experience within Engineering
- Looking to become a technical specialist within a niche industry
- Keen to mentor less experienced staff and lead projects