Project Manager -Multi Utility Network Installation
Field Based role covering Kent Area, Candidate should be based in patch
£50-55K plus 20% bonus, vehicle/car allowance, excellent pension , 25 days leave, salary and career progression and training
Are you a Project Manager with experience of managing the installation of multi utility distribution networks (at least 2 of water, gas, electric, fibre), looking for a role with a national major player in the utilities sector, with a great reputation for training, progression and professionalism.
The role would suit either Multi Utility Project Managers or those with experience in at least 2 of the utilities looking to be trained up to full MU.
The position will focus on managing the installation of utility networks in a safe way and as designed. The role will be home based, covering the Kent area with particular focus on TN and ME postcode areas.
- Full time, home/field based role with a leading utilities company.
- Project Management and supervision of multi utility network installation
- Working on development sites and public highways.
- Experience of multi utility network installation
- Project management and/or supervisory experience
- As many of the following tickets as possible-NRSWA Supervisory, SHEA, any authorized person tickets.
- UK driving licence essential.
Reference Number: BBBH215593
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.