Project Manager (Rail)
Cleveland, Ohio (Relocation Package Offered)
$130,000 - $160,000
+ Progression Opportunity to Director of Engineering + 14% Pension Match + 2 Weeks Vacation + Public Holidays + Excellent Healthcare Benefits (Dental, Vision, Medical) + Life Insurance + Disability + Tuition Reimbursement + Professional Certification Support + Many more company benefits!
Are you a Project Manager looking to join one the most historic and stable companies in Ohio, where you will play an integral role in the success of the exciting upcoming projects they have in place?
Do you feel now is the right time to join a company that genuinely value their employees, with the real chance to progress straight to the Director of Engineering within the next couple of years?
If so, this rare opportunity is absolutely not one to be missed!
This company are experts within the Transport industry and their roots go way back to the 1800's! They pride themselves on their excellent company culture, staff retention and internal growth, training, progression opportunities and even help you with certifications and your professional education.
In this role, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the success of multiple interesting projects, ensuring they conform to budgets and scheduling. You will be responsible the plans, estimations and specifications of the projects and work very closely with the current Director of Engineering.
This position would suit a Project Manager from a Rail, Construction, Civil or Electrical Engineering background.
- Responsible for the successful planning and completion of a variety of interesting projects
- Working with circuit designs, relay logic and electrical testing
- Using your MS Project or Primavera experience to assist with Project Management
- Monday - Friday (Days based role)
- Rail background (Rail Systems / Railroads) would give you a distinct advantage
- Or have good experience within Electrical Engineering / Systems Engineering etc
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering / Systems / Computer Science or similar
- Looking for continuous professional development and the chance to progress to Director of Engineering
Reference Number: BBBH204539
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Jake Sims at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.