Project Manager (Renewables)
£40,000 - £50,000 (DOE) + Company Car + Fuel Card + Private Healthcare + Excellent Progression + Training Opportunities + Holidays + Pension
Are you a Project Manager with a background in Renewable Energy or the Plumbing / Heating sector? Are you looking to join a company that have been established for 80+ years, hold an excellent reputation and are looking to rapidly grow over the next 12 months?
On offer is the chance to play a fundamental role at an exciting time of growth for the company. You will have opportunity to receive fantastic training, tailored to you as an individual, with the potential to progress into senior management roles, alongside a very attractive employee package.
This is a family run business that offer full turnkey solutions and specialise in plumbing, heating and renewable energy. In 2015 they were acquired by a larger group, which is allowing them to work towards extremely exciting plans to develop and grow the business under new management. Their customer base extends to over 10,000 properties from across the North East region, from domestic homes to large scale commercial projects, such as schools, hotels and offices.
The ideal candidate will have proven Project Management experience within the relevant background and be eager to assist with the growth of a company that encourage training and progression to their employees.
* Manage a wide variety of projects, both domestic and commercial
* Assisting the growth of successful business
* Half office based / half site based
* Travel expected to various sites across the North East
* Company car and fuel card provided
* Minimum of 3 years within a Project Manager position, from the plumbing / heating or renewable sector
* Estimating experience (desirable - not essential)
* Positive attitude, strong team spirit, pride themselves on offer great customer service
* Full UK Driving License
* Commutable to Hexham office
* Willingness to undertake travel across the North East
Reference Number: BBBH198912
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ella Butterfield at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.