Project Manager / Bid Manager (Excellent career progression)
$120,000 - $150,000 + Career Progression + Medical + Life Insurance + PTO + 401(K) + Bonus
Beaumont, Texas (Commutable from: Houston, Vidor, Nederland, Port Neches, Lumberton, Groves, Bridge City, Port Arthur, Orange)
Are you an Project Manager OR Bid Manager that has worked on substations projects in Texas? This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing electrical division for a well established construction firm.
On offer is the chance to join a world class sub-surface construction firm that has decades of field construction experience and has a strong pipeline of work over the next 3-5 years and is looking to expand their electrical division and project management team in Beaumont.
This well-established company offers a brilliant service to their clients by providing detailed estimating work as well as providing clear communication across the project teams as well as owners, to ensure projects are completed on programme and budget.
In the position you will be responsible for estimating projects but also project managing from inception design concepts to completion of construction of substations across Texas.
On offer is the chance to progress into senior positions within the business and help grow this fast moving electrical division of the company.
This role would suit a Project Manager with estimating expereince and has spent time in the field building out substations and being on site checking in on crews to ensure projects are running on time and to a high standard.
- Conducting site visits to check in on progress with the operational / site staff
- Utilising bidding software to ensure cost estimates are in line with project budget and contract
- Review and comprehend compliance with contracts
- Analyze and monitor costs of labor, equipment, material and time requirements across each project
- Participate and support proposal developments for large projects working with clients, engineers and contractors.
- Understands fixed price, time & equipment, cost plus and unit contract pricing
- Engineering, Construction Science, Project Management of similar degree
- Experience and knowledge of Substation Construction within greenfield, brownfield, new and rebuild projects
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Huw Bentley at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.