Project Manager / Senior Structural Engineer
$125,000 - $155,000 + Hybrid Working + Bonus + Medical + Dental + 401(k)
San Francisco, CA
Are you a Project Manager / Senior Structural Engineer with at least 10 years of structural engineering experience looking to progress your career & step up into a project management role that will see you take the lead wide variety of exciting projects?
On offer is the opportunity to progress your career & work for an award winning company, stepping up into a project management role with more responsibility giving you the chance taking charge of an extensive range of diverse projects.
This award winning business are renowned within the industry for providing services of the highest quality to a clients across multiple different industries, they are known for taking care of their employees and place a lot of emphasis on work life balance which has quickly helped this company to earn their reputation in the industry as a great employer.
In this role you will be leading both Junior Engineers and Senior Project Engineers on a diverse range of projects, using your skills to solve design challenges and play a key part within the business to ensure the completion of high quality projects.
This role would suit a Project Manager or a Senior Structural Engineer looking to take the next step in their career and step up into a exciting project management role.
* Leading a variety of unique and challenging design projects
* Performing structural analyses working with a wide range of materials
* Planning and Co-ordinating projects
* Conducting site visits and structural observations for projects
* 10+ years of professional experience in a structural engineering with project leadership experience
* California CE or SE license strongly preferred and BSCE ( or related, specialized degree) required
* Experience in areas with Seismic activity
* Experienced in structural modelling and design programs
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Huw Bentley at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.