Project Manager (Solar)
Offices based in Bracknell - Hybrid and Field based
£45,000 - £55,000 + Bonus + Pension + Progression + 33 Holiday days
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a well-established company that help clients drive towards Net zero and decarbonisation through solutions such as Solar PV, Heating solutions and EV charging.
Do you want the chance to progress your career with a rapidly growing business, with incredible earning potential.
This company provide a wide range of solutions to clients from Solar PV, Heating systems and EV charging. They install commercial Solar PV systems to clients all across the UK from 6kw up to multi-megawatt projects, they are MCS accredited and have an excellent reputation within the industry.
In this role you will be attaining project goals through comprehensive planning of all project activities, starting with the assessment and execution of Solar projects. This encompasses the initial survey or client request, progressing through the mobilization phases, ensuring compliance with all health and safety standards, supervising the installation, delivering client reports, and concluding with a post-project review and evaluation.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to be part of a leading renewable company that look after their employees while playing a vital role in the success of the business.
- Efficiently oversee daily project operations, with a strong focus on financial objectives and stakeholder communication.
- Oversee day-to-day project operations efficiently while developing and adapting project work plans to address changing needs.
- Proactively manage resources to avoid delays.
- High motivation and project management expertise.
- Proficient in multitasking, time management, and financial budgeting for effective project management.
- Experience managing commercial Solar projects from the design stages to delivery.
- Full UK drivers license
Reference Number: BBBH198653
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Kitty Whitehead at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.