Project Manager (Solar EPC)
$140,000-$145,000 + Bonus + Per Diem + Medical + Dental + Visual + PTO
Are you looking for an exciting senior position within a rapidly growing Solar EPC who have a large pipeline of projects across the nation?
Do you want the chance to have responsibility over large complex solar projects where your decisions can guide company success and growth?
This company is a utility-scale, self-perform solar EPC. Despite the company being in its growth stage, they have significant experience and expertise within the team, with over 280 years of construction experience and 314 solar projects under their belt. With a large pipeline of projects ahead, they are looking for motivated individuals looking to add value through their Project Management experience.
In this role you will have a high level of responsibility in the project management and oversight of large utility scale solar projects of 100mw plus across the nation. You will be involved in each aspect of the full construction process with regular interaction with every department. You will be managing the project execution, including profit and loss, proposals and presentations. This position requires
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced project management professional looking to play a vital role within a rapidly growing solar company.
* Lead and manage all project management activities for utility scale solar projects
* Manages solar project execution, including profit and loss management, working with trade contractors, and/or participating in proposals and presentations.
* Manages project performance status reports for schedule, costs, equipment, manpower, materials, safety and environment, quality control, and best practices/lessons learned programs.
* Bachelor or Master of Science in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Mechanical Engineering or other related disciplines required
* Minimum three years' experience in Solar Construction project management, including roles as Project Engineer, Sr. Project Engineer, and/or Assistant Project Manager
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to travel to different solar projects throughout the United States.
Reference Number: 161057
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Conor Harrison at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.