Project Manager (Steel Fabrication)
$80,000 - $100,000 + Bonuses + Auto Allowance + Good PTO Structure + 401(k) + Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental
Are you a Project Manager who aims to advance and take on the responsibility of cultivating and nurturing relationships with clients, project managers, and superintendents working across a broad range of interesting projects?
This company is looking for a Project Manager with experience in the steel industry, with exceptional scheduling and communication skills to strategize, guide, and supervise the operations of numerous projects, ensuring goals and objectives are achieved within the designated timeframe.
On offer is the chance to progress your career further within the world of steel fabrication. You will gain the responsibility of managing a team and handling various situations to the advantage of the company, while also having training opportunities to improve yourself within the industry.
This role would suit a person with Project Management experience who is seeking the opportunity to work on various-sized projects within the structural steel sector.
- Working from the office for job meetings and collaboration with clients, design teams, and subcontractors. Traveling to sites is a small portion the of role (25%)
- Submit timely and precise monthly billing, as well as examine and pursue late payments from customers
- Provide support to the Director of Project Management as they create policies and procedures
- Excellent company package is available, company bonuses, auto allowance, vacation + sick days, and numerous additional benefits
- Experience in Project Management within Steel Fabrication, Bachelor's degree in related field a plus but not necessary
- Possess the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment, demonstrating self-motivation and a proactive approach
- Strong computer skills and experience with MS Word, Excel, and Project Management Software
Keywords: Construction, Civil, Engineering, Steel, Fabrication, Manager, Project, Engineer, Professional Engineer, EIT, Commercial
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Callum Flinn at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications, and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.