A rare and exciting opportunity for an individual from a structural surveying/investigation background looking to join a rapidly expanding and industry leading company, working on exciting projects throughout the UK whilst being provided with extensive training.
Do you have a background in structural surveying and investigations? Are you looking for the opportunity to work on interesting projects around the UK?
Established for over 30 years this world renowned company specialise in material testing and site investigation services for a huge variety of clients around the world. They are the leaders in their specialist industry, and with the recent winning of a number of high profile contracts they are going through a period of rapid expansion. Due to this they are now looking for a Project Manager to join their expert team.
In this role you will tasked with project managing a range of structural surveys and investigations on exciting sites around the UK. This will involve hands on data collection, processing samples, and producing technical reports. In addition to this you will be provided with further training and have opportunities to progress your career.
This role would therefore ideally suit an individual with a background in structural surveying and investigations who is looking for the opportunity to work on exciting projects around the UK.
- Managing structural surveys and investigations
- Hands on inspections & surveying
- Producing technical reports
- Travelling to sites around the UK
- £40,000 - £45,000 + Bonus + Site Pay (£40/day) + Training + Progression + Benefits
- Structural surveying/investigation background
- Some project management experience beneficial
- Happy for occasional travel & overnight stays
- Must have a full UK driving licence and UK Passport