Project Planner (Wind Farms)
£55,000 - £60,000 (DOE) + Bonus + Car + 33 day Holiday
Are you a Project Planner or Planning Engineer from an infrastructure, construction or engineering background looking to join a global renewable energy company, to have career development prospects and work on highly varied projects?
Do you have a background in Project Control, Planning Projects and mediating between a number of internal and external parties for successful project completion?
On offer is a Project Planner role within the Senior PM team for the UK arm of a global renewable energy OEM. Though continued growth and doubling in size over the next two years they are keen to develop and expand their PM team further.
This company employ close to 10,000 people globally and with significant expansion planned for Northern Europe and the UK, this position will be instrumental to the success of new farms and planned expansions for existing wind turbine sites.
This position would suit a Planning Engineer or Project Planner who has experience managing a range of projects within construction or infrastructure and looking for greater exposure to work or varied and high valyue projects with in the UK and IRE renewables and power generation sector.
- Project Planner - Multiple UK, Ireland and Northern EU projects
- Coordinate / Control each stage of projects from warehouse and logistics to Construction and erection managers, transportation, breaking down activities down into micro activities to ensure projects stay and remain on course
- Plan, Monitor, Update and report on project schedules
- £55-60k+ bonus + Car + Benefits
· Project Planner, Planning Engineer, Project controller background
· Experience with a range of projects and looking for a career within renewable Energy
· Looking to work within the lead team for the UK and Norther Europe for PM and farm construction
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ed Douglass at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.