Public Tax Accountant - Senior
$60,000 - $80,000 + 3 weeks PTO + Great 401k offering + Top 40 Firm + Progression Opportunities + Full Healthcare Benefits + Hybrid/Remote options
Are you a Senior Accountant with experience and knowledge of working closely with clients looking to be a key figure within a well-established, forward thinking business where you will be responsible for leading complex audits while having the support and training needed to excel in your career?
On offer is a diverse and exciting role where you will be leading from the front as a hands-on member of a high performing account team playing a pivotal role by building long lasting client relationships while managing significant and complex audits for some of the US's biggest brands, helping this driven business to achieve their ambitious goals and expansion plans.
In this position you will be responsible for working junior Tax accountants in there day to day efforts while having to work closely on ongoing and upcoming audits to confirm all practices are being done to the highest standard. You will be given all the support needed in this highly employee focused business while having the option to involve yourself in training and courses to progress your career to new heights.
This position would suit an Senior Tax accountant, with an in-depth knowledge and experience within the accounting industry , looking to progress there career while collaborating with a high performing team. Working for an consistently growing business with a high level client base looking to continue to build there 60+ year reputation as one of the staple business services firm.
- Working with junior Accounting Auditors to ensure the high standards are met
- Desire to develop unique business solutions in a team-based environment
- Serve as one of the department's subject matter expert, provide leadership to cliental decision making, and serves as departmental approval for peer-reviewed work
- Preparing and leading more complex audits areas
- Previous experience of relevant assurance experience within the accounting industry
- CPA Qualified or progress towards the CPA exam (Help provided)
- Ability to review audit areas performed by junior auditors
- The want to be client focused to grow and extend long lasting clients
Keywords: Public Accountancy, Finance, Audits, Assurance, Hybrid