Quality Assurance Specialist
Sherman, Texas (Commutable from: Plano, Dallas, Fort Worth, Denison)
$65,000 -$70,000 + Training + Progression + Cutting Edge Technology + Excellent Company Benefits
Are you a Quality Assurance Specialist looking to join an ever-expanding, globally recognized organization, offering specialist training and career progression?
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to utilize cutting edge technology, whilst playing a key role in a two-person quality team and progressing into a Quality Management position down the line.
This company is a household name in their industry and pride themselves in promoting from within. They are currently in a state of rapid expansion, and are therefore looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to play a key role in the company's continued success.
In this role you will be reporting to, and working alongside the Quality Manager to conduct final inspections on a range of specialist products. You will be liaising with the roto-mold, injection-mold and blow-mold departments managers and assemblers, ensuring products meet the company's high standards before being shipped to customers.
This job would suit a Quality Assurance Specialist looking to play a key role in a growing business at the forefront of an exciting business, whilst receiving specialist training from industry experts and progressing to Quality Manager level.
* Report to, and work alongside the Quality Manager to conduct final inspections on a range of specialist products
* Liaise with the roto-mold, injection-mold and blow-mold departments managers and assemblers, ensuring products meet the company's high standards before being shipped to customers.
* Receive specialist training from industry experts and progress to Quality Manager level
* Quality Assurance Specialist
* Document control experience
* Looking to work at an ever-expanding organization and make a genuine contribution to their continued success
Reference Number: BBBH204065
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Frankie Ellis at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.
Key Words: Quality, Engineering, Technician, Test, QA, Assurance, Control, Manufacturing, Fabricating, Auditing, Plano, Dallas, Fort Worth, Denison, Document, Control, Inspector, Inspection, Manager