Quality Control Technician - Entry Level
$18ph - $21ph + Overtime + Progression + Full Training Provided + Excellent company benefits
Kansas City, MO
Are you a Quality Control Technician, looking to take on full training to start a fantastic career in the medical industry, while working for a global and successful manufacturer offering overtime, training and career progression?
On offer is an excellent opportunity to learn on the job from industry experts and progress into a senior QC job role.
My client is a specialist manufacturer who is renowned for their market leading products in the Medical sector. They are now looking for a Quality Control Technician to be based near their Kansas City site.
Your main responsibilities will be to check and process the quality of their Instruments, machines and reagents, you will also be able to take on further training to become a specialist in one of these sections to be the go to knowledge.
This job would suit a Quality Control Technician, looking to take their Degree in Science into a new career and become a fully trained QC Technician within a FDA Medical Lab.
- Full Training provided to become a Quality Control Technician
- Perform Quality Control on Instruments, Machines and Reagents in a Lab
- Opportunity for Overtime
- Option to progress to become a specialist within a particular aspect of QC
- QC Technician looking to start a career in a Medical Lab
- Bachelor's degree in a science or Associates degree in a science with some experience
- Willingness to learn and progress your skills