East Hartford, CT
$85,000 - $100,000 + Excellent Bonus + Great Company Benefits + Progression Opportunities + Healthcare + PTO + 401(k) and more…
Are you a Quality Engineer with experience and knowledge of precision parts looking to lead a team within a well-established, forward thinking, international business where you will be responsible for managing and growing a highly skilled Quality Team?
On offer is a diverse and exciting role where you will be leading from the front as a hands-on Engineer playing a pivotal role by assisting in training junior inspectors on inspection methods, quality documentation, and of AS9100/ISO9000 systems, helping this driven business to achieve their ambitious goals and expansion plans.
This industry leading organization specialize in the production small parts for some of the US's biggest corporations across a number of sectors. You will be responsible for making sure the parts are coming off the line to the perfect standard of the clients specification. You will be able to train yourself to become an expert within the Quality Inspection Field.
This is a great opportunity for someone with fantastic experience in Quality engineering to take the next step in their career and to continue to expand and utilize your wealth of technical knowledge to advise clients and junior engineers to allow parts to be completed to the highest standard!
- Lead a team of highly skilled Quality Inspectors while providing great training
- Develop AS9100/ISO9000 systems and educate more junior Quality Inspectors on this
- Represent the company on customer emails/calls, and present findings via written reports, presentations, or portal uploads
- Conduct analysis of internal and external nonconforming parts, and drive root cause and corrective actions using problem solving tools
- Experience working with small precision parts
- Previous experience as a Quality Engineer
- Strong knowledge of quality engineering tools and techniques for problem solving, data analysis, and procedures
- Degree in Engineering or similar technical discipline required