Quality Engineer (Aerospace)
4 days a week - Monday to Thursday
$90,000 - $150,000 + Lots of Training + Progression + 401k + PTO + Holidays + Medical + Dental + Vision + Stock Purchase Plan + Life Insurance + Health Savings Account + Employee assistance Program
Are you a Quality Engineer from an Aerospace background looking for specialist training with a clear path for progression? Are you looking to become a technical expert within the aerospace industry?
On offer is fantastic training, a clear path for progression in a rapidly expanding company with a great reputation. This company have a fantastic tenure which is down to the variety of projects and a great team culture.
This is a leading designer and manufacturer of aerospace equipment and devices for mission and flight critical operations into the Aerospace and Defense markets.
In this role you will plan and directs the development and application of quality standards for processes and materials. You will be given lots of autonomy to carry out your position!
The role would suit someone from a Quality Engineering background with Aerospace experience
- Develops and implements training programs for inspectors and manufacturing personnel
- Work with Customer's QA team to resolve any issues
- Assure all customer contractual quality requirements are met
- Quality Engineer experience
- Worked in aerospace manufacturing
- Looking for a long term position with training and progression
If interested in the role or would like more information please apply and Dan Fitsall at Rise Technical will be in touch.