Quality Engineer -Automotive Manufacturing
£40-45K plus excellent benefits package including above average pension and life assurance
8-4, Mon-Fri (37.5 hours)
Are you an experienced Quality Engineer from an automotive manufacturing background and looking for a wide ranging, technically challenging and varied role?
On offer is a position within the fastest growing division of a very well established and stable global manufacturing organisation working on a large, growing on site in Nottingham.
Success has been built on a range of customers, products and industries, meaning the company has continued to grow , even in the past 3 years.
This role will be to work as part of a small Quality team, to provide Quality Engineering support through the manufacturing process, from tender to volume manufacture.
- Full time permanent role working days Mon-Fri
- Working to IATF16949 and ISO 9001 standards
- Focus will include ensuring all aspects of APQP are applied, quality support to new products, root cause analysis on problems and assisting in continuous improvement.
- Working background in Automotive Manufacturing
- Experience in a Quality Engineer position
- Experience using root cause analysis techniques and of using lab testing, inspection and measuring equipment
Reference Number: BBBH165128
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.