Senior Quality Engineer
£37,000 - £45,000 + Early Finish on Friday + Pension + Specialist Training
Company based near Ripley
An Excellent opportunity for an experienced Quality Engineer from Aerospace, Defence, Automotive or Medical Devices sector looking to join an industry leading and expanding company at their new facility, to further their technical development and have a career with a well-established manufacturer.
This well-established, industry leading company have been trading for half a century, with big growth plans in place and currently are out competing their rivals in the sector.
Within this role you will be involved in a range of Quality Engineer activities including but not limited to AS9100/ISO 9001 audits, PPAP, root cause analysis and supplier management.
This role would suit a Quality Engineer from an aerospace, defence, automotive or medical background.
- Working within a small specialist team, you will be responsible for carrying a variety of assurance activities including root cause analysis, customer and supplier and internal audits, PPAP
- Full time, permanent position with an early finish on a Friday.
- Quality Engineer from Aerospace, Automotive, Medical Devices industry highly beneficial.
- Knowledge of ISO9001 essential.
- Looking for role within an expanding and established department for an industry leading company.
Reference Number: BBBH179028
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Caitlin Clancy at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications, and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.