£Competitive Salary (D.O.E) + Overtime + Training + Progression + Company Benefits
St Neots, Cambridgeshire (Commutable from: Cambridge, Bedford, Huntingdon, and Peterborough)
Do you have experience inspecting machined components? Do you have experience using CMMs?
Are you looking for an autonomous role, where you will manage your own workload/time?
Excellent opportunity on offer to join a secure business, who are looking to increase the size of their production team due to increased customer demand.
This is a well-established and leading company that produce a range of high-quality products for specialist industries. They are looking for a Quality Inspector to join their team, where you will have the chance to progress and learn new skills.
This role requires a self-motivated individual who can manage their own workload and time, where you will be inspecting high quality machined components. You will programme set and record CMM reports, communicate with the production team promoting continuous improvement and deploying tools such as root cause analysis to understand any ongoing issues.
- Quality Inspector
- Program, set and record CNC CMM reports and manual CMM reports
- Communicate and liaise with Production to promote 'Right First Time' and promote continuous improvement, deploying root cause analysis to resolve issues
- Act as the point of contact for all shop floor quality issues
- Training, Development, Overtime and Benefits
- Have experience quality inspecting machined components
- Have experience using measurement tools such as CMMs
- Be a dynamic individual with the ability to manage your own time and workload
- Want to play your part in the growth of the business
Reference Number: BBBH187727
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ellie Yuill at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.