£28,000-£32,000 + Overtime + Bonus + Pension + 33 Holidays + Gym
39 hours week, Permanent Afternoon shift-2pm-10pm Mon-Thurs, 1pm-8pm Fri
Are you an experienced Quality Inspector looking for a stable permanent role in a multi-million-pound company who boast excellent staff retention (many of the QI team have been there 20 years +) and superb working conditions (onsite gym and restaurant).
The company are specialist manufacturers, primarily in the Aerospace sector, and operate on a global scale. They are expanding and investing in new machinery so now would be an exciting time to join.
This role would suit an experienced Quality Inspector willing to work permanent afternoon shifts.
- Permanent, full time, 39 Hour Weeks working Mon-Fri, afternoon shift
- Great Benefits including: 5% Pension, 33 holidays, Onsite Restaurant and Gym
- Conducts quality inspections and tests to ensure that all parts and assemblies meet requirements
- Working with equipment such as calipers, micrometers, gauges, manual CMM and precision hand measuring equipment.
- Working background in a machine shop manufacturing environment
- Working experience in a Quality Inspection position
- Previous experience using with basic hand tools: calipers, micrometers etc
- Looking for a permanent afternoon shift role in a great company
Reference Number: BBBH205724
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.