Plymouth (Commutable from: Yelverton, Tavistock, Saltash, Ivybridge)
£28,000 to £35,000 (inclusive of shift premium) + Bonus + Overtime + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension + Extra Benefits
Excellent opportunity for a Quality Technician to join a market-leading, international company where you will have the chance to develop your career and work on advanced engineering projects.
The company are a well-established, highly revered manufacturing company in the Plymouth area with sites across the world that not only are renowned for the quality of their products but also for being a leading and progressive employer within the area.
In this role your duties will include completing daily/weekly reporting of audit failures, internal complaints, conduct/support internal and external audits, 4D problem solving, ISIR/CPK, calibration.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company where you will be well rewarded for your efforts, not just through a good salary, bonus, and benefits, but also through the chance to progress your career and make a big impact on your department.
- Completing daily/weekly reporting of audit failures, internal complaints, conduct/support internal and external audits, 4D problem solving, ISIR/CPK, calibration.
- Shift pattern options: 15:00 to 23:00 (25% shift premium) or 23:00 to 07:00 (33% shift premium)
- Engineering qualification or experience in quality roles.
- Hold City & Guilds 743 Quality Assurance Qualification or similar.
- Quality Audit training to ISO 19011:2011 - advantageous
Reference Number: BBBH204246
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sophie Fox at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending